Search for your Holiday Destination
Cairns Holiday Specialists BlogCHS Blog
Angsana Beachfront Resort & Spa – Refurbishment Update
Posted on August 14, 2013 by Sophie Tabouel
We are pleased to announce ‘Angsana Beachfront Resort and Spa’ in Palm Cove is well underway with their soft refurbishment.
- 82% of suites have been painted.
- All Beachfront Suites have been painted and have been set up with new lamp shades, floor rugs & new contemporary artworks over the beds.
- All suites have been supplied with new Nespresso coffee machines.
- Vin Card locks have been installed for extra peace of mind.
- The fabrics for soft furnishings, mattress toppers & new pillows have been delayed due to high occupancy but are expected to arrive next month.
Take a look at the photos below for a sneak preview!
The planning of the soft refurbishment has been orchestrated so no in-house guests would be disrupted and is scheduled to be completed by the end of October.
Come and experience Palm Cove the ‘Angsana’ way.
Click here for great deals or ring us on 1300 852 526.
Author: Sophie – A Cairns Holiday Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Reef Trips - Christmas Day In Cairns & Port Douglas 2019
- Cairns Tours & Attractions Gift Vouchers 2017
- Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Cairns Accommodation – Look Out for Flashy Holiday Deal Sites
- An Awesome Day of Fishing with Cairns' Newest Charter
- What Mums really want for Mother's Day - Great Mother’s Day Ideas
- Green Island – More Than Just Snorkelling
- Cairns Chinese New Year 2017 – What Does the Year of the Rooster Mean?
- Why You Don’t Want to Miss the Rugby League World Cup 2017 in Cairns
- 7 Reasons Why Your Next Holiday Should be to Fitzroy Island
- Recent Comments
- No comments