Search for your Holiday Destination
Cairns Holiday Specialists BlogCHS Blog
Brand New Look For The Hides Hotel
Posted on August 27, 2013 by Sophie Tabouel
Located right in the city centre you can’t get any closer to the heart of Cairns.
The Hides Hotel is an heritage building, built in 1928, it reflects Queensland historical architecture and gives spectators an idea of what life in Cairns was like over 120 years ago.
In 1997 this heritage building was restored and turned into the vintage boutique hotel that it is today.
The Hides Hotel has recently undergone an exciting facelift while keeping its historical features. The work carried out includes the reception area with new furniture and signage as well as a wall proudly displaying images of the Hides from the time it was built.
The Superior Rooms have also been upgraded with new beds, modern linen, new artworks and flat screen televisions. New artworks were also purchased to embellish the hallways and new furniture was purchased for the veranda.
The Hides Hotel is looking fabulous and is ready to welcome you.
If you are looking for great accommodation at an affordable price in the perfect location… look no further!
To book visit our website by clicking here or call now on 1300 780 806
Author: Sophie – Cairns Holiday Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Reef Trips - Christmas Day In Cairns & Port Douglas 2019
- Cairns Tours & Attractions Gift Vouchers 2017
- Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Cairns Accommodation – Look Out for Flashy Holiday Deal Sites
- An Awesome Day of Fishing with Cairns' Newest Charter
- What Mums really want for Mother's Day - Great Mother’s Day Ideas
- Green Island – More Than Just Snorkelling
- Cairns Chinese New Year 2017 – What Does the Year of the Rooster Mean?
- Why You Don’t Want to Miss the Rugby League World Cup 2017 in Cairns
- 7 Reasons Why Your Next Holiday Should be to Fitzroy Island
- Recent Comments
- No comments