Search for your Holiday Destination
Cairns Holiday Specialists BlogCHS Blog
Cairns Festival 2014
Posted on August 31, 2014 by Melanie Blight
Party time in Cairns!…. It is that time of the year again to celebrate paradise, our community and life in the Tropics! The Cairns Festival 2014 is on with its loads of events, celebrating a culturally diverse community, traditions, dance, concerts and exhibitions. Central to the festivities are the ever-popular Grand Parade and Fireworks to open the festivities on the 30th of August, as well as the Carnival on Collins, along with a bigger and even better Fields of Fire (Mario’s Burn).
In keeping with the family-friendly program, the vast majority of Festival events are free, making it a truly accessible celebration for everyone in the Cairns region and our visitors. Everyone is invited to get on board!
With a prediction of approximately 40 000 people expected to enjoy the Cairns Festival, make sure you don’t miss on one of the biggest events of the year!
The Cairns Festival is running until September 7th!!
Come and join us!
Are you looking for accommodation in Cairns to enjoy the festivities?
We have great deals for accommodation and tours!!
www.cairnsholidayspecialists.com.au – Phone 1300 780 806
www.thetourspecialists.com – Phone 1300 761 612
For the full festival program please head to this site:
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Reef Trips - Christmas Day In Cairns & Port Douglas 2019
- Cairns Tours & Attractions Gift Vouchers 2017
- Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Cairns Accommodation – Look Out for Flashy Holiday Deal Sites
- An Awesome Day of Fishing with Cairns' Newest Charter
- What Mums really want for Mother's Day - Great Mother’s Day Ideas
- Green Island – More Than Just Snorkelling
- Cairns Chinese New Year 2017 – What Does the Year of the Rooster Mean?
- Why You Don’t Want to Miss the Rugby League World Cup 2017 in Cairns
- 7 Reasons Why Your Next Holiday Should be to Fitzroy Island
- Recent Comments
- No comments