Search for your Holiday Destination
Cairns Holiday Specialists BlogCHS Blog
Christmas Day Tours in Cairns
Posted on October 19, 2016 by Jordan Squire
While Bing Crosby might have been dreaming of a white Christmas all those years ago, here in Tropical Far North Queensland a Green Christmas is what we dream about. As the Green Season sets in and the mercury rises, a Christmas in Cairns is usually spent outdoors where locals take advantage of the beautiful beaches, creeks, islands and reefs that make Cairns such a beautiful place. If you’re lucky enough to be joining us in Cairns this Christmas, what better way to celebrate like the locals than to head out to the reef or into the rainforest for a day of fun and exciting activities for the whole family.
Christmas Day tours are limited and sell out fast, so you need to be quick and book your family’s Christmas Day tour now if you don’t want to miss out!
Christmas Day Tours:
Check out the list below of tours operating on Christmas Day 2016 – click the links to find out more info about each tour, and don’t hesitate to give us a call on 1300 761 612 to book or if you have any questions.
- Port Douglas| Pontoon
- Great Barrier Reef Tours | Visit 2 Reef Locations Ex Cairns
- Family Pontoon | Cairns
- Cairns Great Barrier Reef Snorkel & Dive
- Fitzroy Island | Cairns
- Great Barrier Reef Boat | Cairns
- Cairns Great Barrier Reef Vessel
- White Water Rafting | Cairns
To book click the links above or call us on 1300 761 612. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend booking Christmas tours now!
Most tour dates can be changed up to 24 hours prior to travel depending on availability. Terms and conditions apply.
From all of us at Cairns Holiday Specialists, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Reef Trips - Christmas Day In Cairns & Port Douglas 2019
- Cairns Tours & Attractions Gift Vouchers 2017
- Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Cairns Accommodation – Look Out for Flashy Holiday Deal Sites
- An Awesome Day of Fishing with Cairns' Newest Charter
- What Mums really want for Mother's Day - Great Mother’s Day Ideas
- Green Island – More Than Just Snorkelling
- Cairns Chinese New Year 2017 – What Does the Year of the Rooster Mean?
- Why You Don’t Want to Miss the Rugby League World Cup 2017 in Cairns
- 7 Reasons Why Your Next Holiday Should be to Fitzroy Island
- Recent Comments
- No comments