Search for your Holiday Destination
Cairns Holiday Specialists BlogCHS Blog
Sea FM TriPort Triathlon – 7th September 2013
Posted on September 5, 2013 by Sophie Tabouel
This year is the 7th annual ‘Sea FM TriPort Triathlon’ in Port Douglas.
Athletes will gather on Saturday 7th of September 2013 for a day of gruelling swims, bike rides and runs through Port Douglas’ beautiful and scenic surroundings.
Individuals or teams are encouraged to sign up for the event with 3 choices of racing distances: the ‘Half Iron’, ‘Olympic’ and ‘Sprint’. The tropical paradise course will see participants swimming in the Coral Sea, bike riding through Port Douglas and surrounding cane fields and running on the stunning ‘Four Mile Beach’, not to be confused as a leisurely activity.
The event runs from the ‘QT Port Douglas Resort’ where the ‘Melt Down Party’ and presentations at the end of the race day are held. The first of the races kick off at 9:00am with the last leg of the course closing at 5:00pm.
So come lend your support to all those amazing athletes who will be pushing their bodies to the limits; they would really welcome your encouragement throughout the race.
A very inspiring day for all involved!
For information on accommodation in Port Douglas, please click here or call us on 1300 852 526
Author: Kelly – A Cairns Holiday Specialists Tour Specialist
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Reef Trips - Christmas Day In Cairns & Port Douglas 2019
- Cairns Tours & Attractions Gift Vouchers 2017
- Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Cairns Accommodation – Look Out for Flashy Holiday Deal Sites
- An Awesome Day of Fishing with Cairns' Newest Charter
- What Mums really want for Mother's Day - Great Mother’s Day Ideas
- Green Island – More Than Just Snorkelling
- Cairns Chinese New Year 2017 – What Does the Year of the Rooster Mean?
- Why You Don’t Want to Miss the Rugby League World Cup 2017 in Cairns
- 7 Reasons Why Your Next Holiday Should be to Fitzroy Island
- Recent Comments
- No comments