Search for your Holiday Destination
Cairns Holiday Specialists BlogCHS Blog
Working for the Cairns Holiday Specialists is Hard work! – 24th October 2013
Posted on October 24, 2013 by Sophie Tabouel
This could be your view from the ‘Vue Apartments’ Swimming Pool Overlooking the Coral Sea!
‘Knowledge is Power’ so to ensure we know everything there is to know about all the properties across our beautiful Tropical North Queensland our boss sends us on field trips.
We hate it but somebody HAS to do it!
On our last field trip we went to Trinity Beach to visit the absolutely stunning ‘Vue Apartments’. Kim, the Manager on site, took us through all the different type of apartments they offer. All apartments have sea views to die for.
The whole Cairns Holiday Specialists reservation team fell in love with the property. All apartments are extremely modern & spacious, perfect for families or couples travelling together.
The modern feel of the apartments as well as the elevated position makes you feel on the top of the world.
If you would like to wake up to these views talk to Belinda, Cassie & Leah on 1300 852 526 or visit our website by clicking here.
Author: Belinda – Cairns Holiday Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Reef Trips - Christmas Day In Cairns & Port Douglas 2019
- Cairns Tours & Attractions Gift Vouchers 2017
- Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Cairns Accommodation – Look Out for Flashy Holiday Deal Sites
- An Awesome Day of Fishing with Cairns' Newest Charter
- What Mums really want for Mother's Day - Great Mother’s Day Ideas
- Green Island – More Than Just Snorkelling
- Cairns Chinese New Year 2017 – What Does the Year of the Rooster Mean?
- Why You Don’t Want to Miss the Rugby League World Cup 2017 in Cairns
- 7 Reasons Why Your Next Holiday Should be to Fitzroy Island
- Recent Comments
- No comments